Our Christmas cards and calendars are out now!
Buy 2 calendars for €10 (+€2 p&p).
Click here to buy**
We are very proud of our 2014 calendar, which features the photos and stories of some of the cats we have trapped during the year. It costs €7.
The stories featured are:
In the Gardens of the Sunday’s Well; Helping Cats in Whitegate; Mini Mong, a Born Survivor; The Spirit of the Feral; The Challenge of Cape Clear; Caring for Others in Midleton; The Extended Family of Lil’ Tab; When the Cats in Kinsalebeg Got a New Life; Ballycotton Community Project; Taking Responsibility in Glanmire; Road Trapping in Ballinacurra; Ballinspittle Community Project.
We would like to thank the following businesses who kindly sponsored it and helped us to make it possible: Sunbeam Veterinary Hospital, Animal Care Hospital, Emma Robertson – Chartered Veterinary Physiotherapist, Pet Stop, Tom Farrington, Royal Canin, Riverview Veterinary Group, Blue Coast Veterinary, Cloyne Veterinary Clinic, The Cat Hospital, Acorn Vets, Glasslyn Vets.
Our Christmas cards also feature cats and kittens that CCN have been involved with during the year. You can find the story of each cat inside the card.
The pack of cards costs €5 and contains 6 cards with a different design on each. They were kindly designed by Sandra O’Callaghan. They feature the stories of Java Roly Poly Etc, Spica, Ballina and Curra, The Cape Clear Cats, Luna and Feral Cats.
The box of cards costs €8 and contains 12 cards (6 different designs). They feature the stories of Caliban, The Flower Pot Kitten, Pippin, Boss, The City Darlings and Miss Tortie from Blackrock.
We will be happy to mail them to you (p&p added). Contact us at email@example.com with your order and we will let you know how to proceed.
Alternatively, you can find them at the following businesses:
- Motor Parts (Midleton)
- Midleton Veterinary Hospital (Midleton)
- Ballinacurra Post Office (Ballinacurra)
- Ballycotton shop (Ballycotton)
- Cloyne Veterinary Clinic (Cloyne, near Midleton)
- Cloyne Pharmay (Cloyne, near Midleton)
- Eurospar (Whitegate)
- The Village Greengrocer (Castlemartyr)
- Carewswood (Castlemartyr)
- Blue Coast Vets (Youghal)
- Read and Write (Youghal)
- The Blackwater Nurseries Market on Saturdays (Youghal)
- Pharmacy (Carrigtohill)
City and surburbs:
- The Tea Shop (Cork, Mc Curtain St)
- Quay Coop (Cork)
- Lush (Cork)
- Sunbeam Vets (Blackpool)
- The Cat Hospital (Glanmire)
- The Boothouse (Upper Glanmire)
- The Brook Inn (Sallybrook)
- Animal Care Hospital (Douglas)
- Dec the Vet (Douglas)
- Toby Vet (Kinsale Roundabout)
- Pet Stop (Kinsale Roundabout)
- Riverview Vets (Ballincollig)
- Pet Shop (Clonakilty)
- Riverview Vets (Bandon)
- Glasslyn Vets (Bandon)
- Potty Fish Shop (Bandon)
- Shop (Kilbrittain)
- Post Office (Kilbrittain)
- Lordan’s Butchers (Ballinspittle)
- Coop (Ballinspittle)
- JJ’s (Ballinspittle)
- Diva Cafe (Ballinspittle)
- Enda’s Hairdresser (Ballinspittle)
- Tom Farrington (Homeopathy for People and Pets) (Rosscarberry)
- Emma Robertson, Veterinary Physiotherapist
- Centra (Watergrasshill) (cards only)
- Acorn Vets (Mallow)
- Blarney Vets (Blarney)
- Supervalu (Kanturk)
Some companies also have some thanks to our wonderful volunteers who took them to sell to their colleagues! Thank you to Sara at Blizzard, Carrie at EMC and Laura at Apple.